October Cycling Challenge 2022
INDIAN CYCLOTHON : MONTHLY CYCLING CHALLENGE
1st - 31st October 2022
- Register with same email ID & Mobile number as your IR Passport account.
- Lucky Draw for Cycle, Goodies & Much More. (Only for Super Challenger 2022)
FINISHER TITLES (Distance Challenge)
BOSS (3000 Kms) | LEGEND(1000 Kms) | EXPERT (300 Kms) | SUPER (100 Kms)
What do I need to do after Registration?
- Log in/ Register on www.indianrunners.in
- Go to Edit Profile > Verify / Update Profile Details
- Submit/ Monitor Data & check Leaderboard regularly
HOW TO SUBMIT MY RUNNING DATA?
1. Automatic Import Via Strava & Garmin
Login > My Account
- Click on Connect with STRAVA \\ Garmin Connect
- Fill Your Login Details > Click on Authorise button.
Monitor your submissions under Login > My Activities (Activities with Privacy Setting as friends or only me will not be imported)
2. Manual Submission Via All others applications
All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Endomondo / MI fit band / Amazfit watch .. submit your data Manually as per below steps ...
- Login > My Account > Submit Activity > Fill the form > Save
Data submission dates will remain active for up to 10 days from the activity date.
NO DATA : NO MEDAL / NO CERTIFICATE
#bebiker #Octoberchallenge #indianrunners #indiancyclothon
WhatsApp helpline @ +917400189911 Email- email@example.com
SHARE POST TO CREATE FITNESS AWARENESS
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
**Complete 10 Monthly Cycling Challenges to become Super Challenger 2022 (Medal category will only be considered for Qualification)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Challenger Medal : will be shipped on successful completion of the challenge.
Finisher Trophy : will be shipped on successful completion of the challenge.
Challenge T-Shirts : on or before challenge start date.
Merchandise : Shipping within 3 working days from Date of Order.
Please ensure to take care of your Health & Safety while running/walking.